HERMES-PRO/P3X is an optimum solution for the following applications:
As an ISDN/SIP gateway it allows you to use the existing ISDN-infrastructure consisting of terminal equipment and PBX in the VoIP-world. Furthermore, it can be applied as a fax-gateway supporting the T.38 protocol.
As an IP/ISDN-Router with VPN-support it enables you to build up company-wide networks, integrate remote sites, and support roadwarrior configurations.
Its internal Remote-CAPI Server provides for service applications as fax communication or file transfer for all users in the LAN.
HERMES-PRO/P3X can also be used in the GSM-R and ETCS-infrastructure because it also supports the ISDN V.110 protocol.
The comfortable user-interface (web browser) makes installation and configuration of the router fast and easy.
A bundle of security features protects your network against unauthorized access: the authentication protocols PAP and CHAP and the integrated firewall-functionality. Filter functions based on caller-ID, on TCP- and UDP-ports check all incoming and outgoing data packets. The accounting mechanism provides detailed reports and control of all active connections.
- ISDN communication via 4 primary-rate interfaces
- Operation of 120 B-channels
- Processor: 1200 MHz Dualcore PowerPC
- Onboard memory
SDRAM: 128 MB, Flash ROM: 64 MB
- 3 Ethernet ports 10/100/1G
- Internal mains adapter
- Operation control LEDs
- Low power consumption: max. 10 Watt, no fan
width: 19-inch rack compliant, height: 1 EIA unit
- ISDN/SIP-gateway with FAX T.38 support
- IP routing via ISDN
- Supports all B-channels on four primary-rate
interfaces (max. 120x64 kBit/s)
- Intelligent channel management (Short-Hold)
- PPP with authentication CHAP and PAP
- D-channel or PPP-managed call-back
- Firewall-functionality on the basis of iptables
- VPN with IPSec; supports dynamic IP numbers and dynDNS
- Configuration and management by web browser and telnet
- Firmware update by web browser of ftp
- Remote CAPI 2.0 for Windows and Linux
- ISDN signaling protocol E-DSS1
- Billing monitor